”AQUALYX” is one of the most popular and effective fat removal and body sculpting procedures TMN Aesthetics offers. It is for those who want to loose fat at stubborn areas of the body.
The human body naturally stores fat, subcutaneous fat, in order to supply energy in times of need. Every body distributes the subcutaneous body fat by a genetically determined pattern. In almost all cases this inherent distribution cannot be remedied by a special diet or increased physical exercise. Aqualyx injections are very effective and is a non-invasive treatment for face and body sculpting. If you do not want invasive surgery and cannot afford the down time and discomfort of invasive liposuction, this is a great treatment to consider.
INDICATIONS FOR AQUALYX™
AQUALYX™ is used for the dissolution of fat deposits. It can be administered over the entire body, except the area around the eyes
Face : double chin, prejowl sulcus
Body : upper arms, armpits, waist, hips, saddlebags, knees, shackles, augmented fat deposits located on buttocks, chest and inner thighs
Other : lipoma, buffalo hump
AQUALYX™ is an injection procedure that is conducted as follows:
• Comprehensive consultation
• Involved discussion and signing of patient consent form
• Marking of the affected area
• Injection of AQUALYX™ in the subcutaneous fat deposit
• Follow-up treatment after further consultation with your practitioner
AFTER THE TREATMENT
After a treatment with AQUALYX™ :
• The treated area should not be exposed to direct heat (sauna, sun, etc.) or severe cold
• Physical exercise should be avoided for about 4 to 5 days.
• Application of cosmetics to the treated area should be avoided for at least 12 hours.
• Intake of anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen etc.) should be avoided
• Bruising may develop within the treated area.
• Post treatment effects may occur to the treated area such as: itching and burning sensations, feeling of pressure, minor aches, pains and swelling
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AQUALYX™ is an injectable, hydrous, micro-gelantuoussolution, which is biocompatible and biodegradable. It causes the dissolution of fat cells, after which the body then expels the released fatty acids naturally. AQUALYX™
is a complex containing detergent from the desoxycholate family that has been physically modified in order to reduce the biological half-life and the sugar-based slow release system results in minimal side effects
The solution is injected into the fat through a special AQUALYX™sharp needle using a unique trained technique. Usually many injection spots are required per region with the amount of product used differing according to the area of fat being treated. Lidocaine can be added to the solution before injecting to improve patient comfort levels; the treatment is relatively painless with a warm sensation. Itching, slight burning, slight oedema and reddening can occur post treatment and last for 1-3 days within the treated area.
The number of treatments required can vary dependent on the area/amount being treated with as little as 1 or possibly 2 treatments required up to 8; repeat treatments occur every 4 weeks
Swelling and minor bruising can sometimes occur directly after the procedure, but they should disappear within days, if not hours, of leaving the recovery room. The swelling will reduce within a week. Once the swelling disappears, your recovery is finished and you will be able view the results in a matter of 2 months.
1. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on client care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
2. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic on the outskirts of Kelso which is private and fully confidential. We are also based in the main areas of Musselburgh & Dunbar.
3. HIGH CLIENT SATISFACTION: Our clients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
4. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
5. CONFIDENCE & QUALIFIED : We are trained and qualified to use Aqualyx as a brand and individually trained and qualified in Fat Dissolve injections. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards
|Lipolab||Aqualyx||Liposuction||Tummy tuck||Moob Reduction (male breast)|
|Anaesthetic Required||none||no anaesthetic required, local topical numbing cream||general anaesthetic||general anaesthetic||general anaesthetic|
|Clinic/hospital visit||clinic, walk in walk out||clinic, walk in walk out||hospital overnight stay||hospital overnight stay||hospital overnight stay|
|Scarring?||no||none||none to minimal||yes||yes|
|Infection risk||no||minimal||minimal||increased risk||increased risk|
|Recovery time||back to work immediately||minimal||several days back to work, sedentary 6 weeks||several days back to work, sedentary 6 weeks||several days back to work, sedentary 6 weeks|
|Price||£79 per treatment|
£299 for 6
£598 for 12
|From £200 to £300||From £2995||from £4995 – £5995||from £2950|
|Treatments needed to see result||6||1 – 3||1||1||1|